Monday, August 16, 2010

Eels @ Palace Theatre, Melbourne (15/08/2010)

Ok, so in keeping with my out of order gig updates on here, I'll jump to Sunday night and Eels at the Palace. For the record, it's not my fault - I load all reviews the day after, so Saturday's Forum outing will have to wait for the time being.

Eels! Woo! This was spectacularly different from the last time I saw them, and thinking about it now I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I did when leaving (odd, I know). This was scuzzed blues at its finest; E is one cool guy.

Head to FasterLouder to read my full review of the night, which strangely enough featured a ventriloquist for support...

Vids:
That Look You Give That Guy:


Souljacker Pt. 1:


I'm Going To Stop Pretending That I Didn't Break Your Heart:

No comments:

Post a Comment