Friday, January 4, 2013

2012 in Review: My Top 10 Favourite Albums

Here we go - these are my top albums of the year. I really can't say that the order is so important, but these are definitely my favourites overall (Shame there weren't more Aussies this year)...


10. Miike Snow - Happy to you


9. The Vaccines - Come of Age


8. Metric - Synthetica


7. Father John Misty - Fear Fun


6. Alt J - An Awesome Wave


5. Passion Pit - Gossamer


4. Bloc Party - Four


3. Children Collide - Monument


2. Band of Horses - Mirage Rock


1. Delta Spirit - Delta Spirit

And that is that.
But just for good measure - my hottest 100 votes (in no particular order):
Abbe May - Karmageddon
Band Of Horses - Knock Knock
Bloc Party - Octopus
Eagle & The Worm - Give Me Time
Grizzly Bear - Speak In Rounds
Miike Snow - Devil's Work
MS MR - Hurricane
Passion Pit - Carried Away
Santigold - The Keepers
Two Door Cinema Club - Sleep Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment