Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Eagles of Death Metal @ The Palace (26/04/2009)

There I was, yet again at the Palace, yet again on the balcony. The Eagles of Death Metal put on a very cool show. I'm glad I found out that Josh Homme never tours with them a while before the show rather than find out on the night. Still, I'll hold onto the hope that I see him there behind the kit someday... There wasn't the excessive antics I was kind of expecting, but Jesse Hughes is awesome anyway. Oh and Joey Castillo is huge!

Check out my review of all the action here at FasterLouder or check out these videos from the night:

I Only Want You - This was the opening song and you have to wait a while for them to actually start playing because Jesse Hughes likes to strut. Kylie = top choice, though.


Wanna Be In LA - This was second last in the encore and pretty good also.

No comments:

Post a Comment