Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kaiser Chiefs @ The Palace Theatre 1/4/2009

kaisers3

The Temper Trap were listed on the tickets but they didn't play. The local support was Oh Mercy - *yawn* - with the singer saying at the end, "Thanks, I'm O' M.... I mean we're Oh Mercy"...

Razorlight were next and they had some good songs, but the singer was a prat and therefore their whole set was a bit disappointing...

The Kaisers delivered the most fun show I've been to! This was the fourth of five times I've seen them (the fifth being at V Fest the following Saturday) and getting a spot down the front was a good choice. Ricky is a champ!

Here's Everything Is Average Nowadays - it's a cool clip and you can see Tess moshing in front of me...



Here's the set list:
kaisers2

And here's the set list from the Prince gig last year (now I'm just showing off):
kaisers4

kaisers1

No comments:

Post a Comment